The new heavy duty PPE Transmission pan is cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy. Fluid capacity increased by 4 quarts. Robust side ribs provide added strength to transmission. 1 1/4” high-internal heat sink baffles absorb heat and channel oil flow to filter oil pick-up port. 3/4” deep-bottom heat sink, with flow through channels, dissipates heat into passing air flow. Bare aluminum finish significantly reduces transmission oil temperatures. 1/4”NPT and 1/8”NPT threaded ports for gauge sensors. Retains use of high quality original Allison pan gasket.
1” 304 Stainless drain plug with large 17mm hex head and re-usable VITON® O-ring.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast from A356-T6 aluminum
- Robust side ribs provide added strength to transmission
- Retains use of high quality original Allison pan gasket
- Significantly reduces transmission oil temperatures
- Includes Allison deep pan filter
- Fluid capacity increased by 4 quarts
- 1/4” NPT and 1/8” NPT ports available for additional sensors
- Re-usable VITON® drain plug O-ring
- 1” 304 Stainless Steel drain plug with 17mm hex head
- High strength Neodymium drain plug magnet collects harmful ferrous metals
- Fits 2001-2011 Allison™1000 Transmission
- Comes complete with all hardware
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the heavy duty PPE Transmission pan. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying heavy duty PPE Transmission pan, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.