BladeRunner Air Intake Manifold
Ford Powerstroke 7.3L (1999.5-2003) F-Series
The Bladerunner intake manifold represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The Bladerunner intake manifold uses a unique MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide the air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and uses a proprietary internal bolt design to help increase the flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformities. the Bladerunner comes with up to 5 ports for nitrous injections, gauges and other accessories used by hardcore enthusiasts.
Stock intake manifolds have sharp bends and corners. As air flows around these corners, dead air zones are created. These dead air zones choke down the air and restrict airflow to your engine.
Features and Benefits:
- ○ Lower exhaust gas temperature (EGT)
- ○ Unique airflow path with MDV Technology
- ○ Proprietary internal bolt design – quaranteed to not deform and leak
- ○ Cast A356-T6 aluminum construction
- ○ Up to five port pads
- ○ Custom black-zinc finished steel bracket for OE wire harness
- ○ Faster turbo spool-up
- ○ More horsepower!
- ○ Increased low-end torque for more towing power!
- ○ Intake Manifold up to 18% flow increase!
- ○ Turbo Outlet Manifold up to 15% flow increase!
- ○ Improved boost pressure
- ○ Stainless steel hardware
- ○ 1/8″ NPT pre-tapped threads
- ○ Direct bolt on
Stage 2 Air Intakes:
Turbo-Back Exhaust Systems:
49-13002 – Aluminized
49-43002 – 409 SS
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the Bladerunner intake manifold. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying Bladerunner intake manifold, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.