1994-1997 7.3L Ford Powerstroke – Crew Cab Long Bed Automatic
OC DIESEL Part Number BA 46356 (Banks Power 4″ Single Turbo Back T409 SS PowerPack System) applies to the Ford Powerstroke Diesel equipped with a 7.3L engine and Automatic Transmission from vehicle manufactured date ranging 1994 to 1997
Increased Horsepower and Torque
PowerPack supplies the ultimate in power, utilizing Banks’ exclusive Techni-Cooler intercooler assembly that cools and condenses engine-air to fortify performance and durability through the drivetrain and to the road surface. PowerPack uncorks best gains of +120 hp, +256 lb-ft torque and 10% more mileage. In terms of raw power, strong acceleration and lugging heavy cargo up a grade, PowerPack-equipped Power Strokes perform circles around the rest. Example: slash nearly a thousand feet off your 0-to-60 mph distance, and tow from there!
Completes Aftermarket Systems Outperform the Rest
Complete systems from Banks Power are designed to first lower EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperatures) from factory thresholds as low as possible through the intake, intercooler and exhaust upgrades. Then by adding a Module and Turbine Housing for horsepower and torque the system allows for maximum performance without exceeding the factory threshold and Damaging your Engine. The Banks Power PowerPack System’s OttoMind engine-calibration module is designed to shut down your engine if factory EGT thresholds are exceeded.
Banks Power 4″ Single Turbo Back T409 SS PowerPack System – Features and Benefits
- Custom Manufactured to fit Perfectly
- Lowers EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperatures)
- Increases Horsepower! 120+ HP
- Increases Torque!! 256+ TQ
Banks Power PowerPack System Includes
- Powder-coated Steel Boost Tubes
- Quick-Turbo Turbine Housing
- Heat-Shielded Monster Turbine Outlet Pipe
- DynaFact Pyrometer and Boost Gauge Assembly
- Lifetime Banks Ram-Air Filter and Service Kit
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly with TwinRam Manifold Inlet
- TransCommand Transmission-Management Module
- Rubber Shock Mounts and Flexible, High-Temp Hoses
- BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- 4″ Polished Stainless Tailpipe Tip
- OttoMind Engine-Calibration Module (PowerPack Calibration)
- Complete Mounting Hardware Kit
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the
. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. We have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.