Bladerunner intake manifolds offer significant increase in air flow over the stock units, resulting in increased torque and horsepower for Ford Powerstroke, GM Duramax and Dodge Cummins trucks.
- Unique Multiple directional vanes (MDV Technology)
- Smooth and direct airflow for minimal pressure loss and maximum CFM gains
- 2 pre-tapped ports and 3 untapped port pads on back-side provide easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary input options
- Innovative internal bolt pads provide unobstructed airflow and improved volumetric efficiency
- Cast A356-T6 aluminum construction
- Custom black-zinc finished steel bracket for OE wire harness
- Faster turbo spool-up
- More horsepower
- Increased low-end torque for more towing power
- Improved boost pressure
The MDV Advantage:
aFe’s MDV technology uses smooth bends and directional vanes to form multiple air paths through the manifold. These new paths are smoother and shorter, producing much smaller dead air zones for increased overall airflow to the engine.
BladeRunner Air Intake Mainfolds for Ford Powerstroke
BladeRunner Air Intake Manifolds for GM Duramax
BladeRunner Air Intake Manifold for Dodge Cummins
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the Bladerunner intake manifolds. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying Bladerunner intake manifolds, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.