Flex-a-Lite Electric Engine Cooling Fan
Flex-a-lite introduced the first electric engine-cooling fan to the U.S. after market in 1978. We continually develop, refine and expand this product group to provide electric fans for all types of automotive use.
Electric fans keep your engine cool, and improve the horsepower and torque at the wheels by eliminating the parasitic drag of the stock belt-driven fan.
Electric fans also allow quicker warm ups and cool downs, longer water pump life, less fan noise, improved air conditioner performance and improve gas mileage.
- Dual 15 inch S-blades move 5500 CFM!
- Includes new Variable Speed Control (60% to 100% depending on cooling required)
- Dyno tests show a gain of 27 additional horsepower
- Improved Torque
- Quicker Cooling Response
- Brushed Aluminum Shroud
Recover 27 Horsepower and boost your fuel mileage by 6% just by eliminating your stock clutch fan assembly.
- Mounting Surface Required: 27″ x 29″ x 4 1/4″
- #blades/dia.: 8/Dual 15″
- Fan RPM @13.5VDC: 1400 – 2100
- Airflow-Cu. Ft./Min. at 0 Degrees Static Pressure: 3300 – 5500
- Amp Draw: 28 – 36
- Mounting System: Custom Brackets
- Adj. Thermostat 160-240 Degrees: Yes
- Air Conditioning Relay: Yes
- Installation: About 4 hours
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the Flex-a-Lite Electric Engine Cooling Fan. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying Flex-a-Lite Electric Engine Cooling Fan, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.