This is a great diesel gauge that is easy to use. Multiple power levels for towing, economy and performance. It has a diagnostic setting that records RPM MPH EGT. it comes with a 0-60 and a 1/4 mile test setting with a graph display. It also comes with an extra Video-In port for a back-up camera,dvd. 2006-2009 6.6L GM Duramax LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM
1994-2009 7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L Ford Powerstroke
OC DIESEL Part Number EP 85200 (Edge Evolution CTS (Color Touch Screen) Diesel Gauge for Ford and GM) applies to the 1994-2009 7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L Ford Powerstroke, 2006-2009 6.6L GM Duramax LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM light duty truck.
Edge Diesel Module and Engine Monitoring System
The Evolution CTS in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3″ touch screen device. The CTS has all the features of a CS but also comes equipped with a video-in port allowing users to connect to Edges state-of-the-art back-up camera (sold separately including night vision and locking license plate mount) or any compatible off-the-shelf backup camera or video source.
Edge Evolution CTS (Color Touch Screen) Diesel Gauge for Ford and GM Features
- Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3″ touch screen
- Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
- One part number for diesel vehicles for ALL OEM applications (as they become available)
- Video-in port that connects to Edge backup camera, DVD player or any other compatible camera
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- 0-60 and Quarter-Mile performance test with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting (graphs speed and time on screen)
- Displays up to 8 parameters at a time in digital display mode
- Monitors and displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions.
- Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods and pillar mounts (sold separately).
Please Note: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicles factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the products intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the products intended use and invalidates the product’s warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the Edge Evolution CTS (Color Touch Screen) Diesel Gauge. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying the Edge Evolution CTS (Color Touch Screen) Diesel Gauge, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.