The Edge Racing Evolution CTS model features seven power levels that provide jaw-dropping horsepower and torque gains of up to 180 additional HP and 385+ ft. lbs. of torque. The Race tuner provides custom-built tunes designed for race or competition vehicles that have modified free-flowing exhaust systems.
- Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touch screen
- 7 Race tunes designed for modified, free-flowing exhaust systems in race applications
- One part number for diesel vehicles for ALL OEM applications (as they become available)
- Video-in port that connects to Edge backup camera, DVD player or any other compatible camera
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- 0-60 and Quarter-Mile performance test with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting (graphs speed and time on screen)
- Displays up to 8 parameters at a time in digital display mode
- Monitors and displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions.
- Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods and pillar mounts (sold separately).
Horsepower and foot pounds of torque can vary due to various types of vehicle modifications. Extreme power levels (4-7) are designed for extreme race applications and require vehicle modifications. These modifications can range from upgraded turbo/s, dual CP3 injection pumps, lift pump, fuel rail shim or plug, torque converters, transmission upgrades and more. With the addition of these and other modifications the Race Evolution can provide higher horsepower and torque gains while preserving the integrity of the truck. Users of these extreme power levels should consult a professional to ensure proper upgrades are in place to both maximize performance and protect the vehicle from unnecessary damage. At a minimum transmission upgrades should be performed on the truck when running extreme power levels.
Please Note: These products will not work on GM 4500/5500 or larger series trucks; it will only work on the 2500HD and the 3500 models.
Please Note: Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide.
Please Note: This product will not be operable unless and until registered at http://www.edgeproductsracing.com, and such registration will require purchaser/users agreement to certain terms and conditions, such as acknowledgement that the product may NOT be legally used on public highways, streets, or other roads and may NOT be used for purposes other than off-road, legal racing/competitions uses.
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the Edge Racing Evolution CTS. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying Edge Racing Evolution CTS, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.