- Comes pre-loaded with multiple tunes for your vehicle including Economy, Factory, Performance, Towing, Extreme, CAI Tunes, Pulley Tunes, and many more (tune selection may vary from vehicle to vehicle)
- Built in Diagnostic Tool-save hundreds in dealership charges reading and clearing your own trouble codes (check engine lights)
- With over 100MB of on-board memory log/record hours of data
- Virtual Gauges-customize your own gauge layout
- View and record dozens of gauges at once
- Tune multiple supported vehicles (only 1 at a time).
- Supports custom tuning-accepts up to 5 additional custom tunes
- The most adjustable parameters on the market including speed limiter, tire sizes and many more!
- Virtual Dragstrip computes 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60, and 0-100 track times. Option to start from a reaction tree or once accelerator is engaged
- Analog input/output to control external devices such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck and DiabloSport EGT Module
- Set up your own gauge alarms/shift lights using the Trinity’s LED lights
- Control the Extreme PowerPucks power levels using the Trinity’s interface
- High Resolution 320×240 Full Color Touch Screen
Trinity Custom Tuning
Custom tunes are most likely needed if you modified your car, which are available from any CMR dealer.
The Trinity can hold up to 5 custom tunes made by any CMR dealer nationwide, the upload process is less than 30sec. This makes the Trinity a valuable product to have. If you tuned your vehicle from stock and like the power your car is producing, most likely you will start adding modifications to your car as time goes on. Good thing you have a Trinity because u can go to any of our CMR dealers and get a custom tune for your exact modification setup. Your car will run better, faster and get the best gas mileage that can be achieved for that particular modification setup.
What is the Diablosport Trinity?
The DiabloSport Trinity is simply put, one of the most advanced tuning devices in the market. With the capability to tune, log and record data, display and customize virtual gauges, read and clear trouble codes and even compute multiple track times the DiabloSport Trinity is the answer to all of your EFI tuning needs. Trinity supports all vehicle application under a single part number which means you have the option to tune multiple vehicles with only one Trinity (Only 1 vehicle can be tuned at any given time). With a high resolution color touch screen, state of the art graphics/GUI, and the ability to customize gauge layouts the Trinity enhances the interior of any vehicle. The Trinity also has the capability to control/communicate external devices such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck, DiabloSport EGT Module, and other third party devices
The Trinity’s tuning options vary depending on the vehicle that is being tuned. Gasoline powered vehicles feature tunes based on minimum octane ratings while Diesels are based on Horse Power Ratings. By way of example, If you have a 2008 Chrysler 300C your options in the tuning menu might be: 93 Octane Performance tune, 91 Octane Performance Tune, and other CAI tunes; and a 2007 F-350 with a 6.0L PowerStroke might have the options of stock, 40 HP, 65 HP, and 100 HP. (Note:These options may not be the same in all models and can vary based on the current update of the tool). The DiabloSport also supports custom tuning and can hold an additional 5 custom tunes. The Trinity also contains the most adjustable parameters in the market.
With over 100MB of on board memory devoted solely to recording and playing back diagnostic PID/DMR data, it allows users to record hours and hours of continuous data streams directly from the vehicle’s PCM/ECM. The Trinity interprets PID and DMR data received from the OBD-II Diagnostic port on your vehicle and converts it into a readable format: A Virtual Gauge! Individual user customization is one of Trinity’s most recognizable features. With Trinity’s dynamic gauge layout there is literally an infinite number of combinations/customization of gauges to view! Users can even set up gauge alarms and shift points based on precise vehicle data and using the Trinity’s LED lights.
Using parameters such as vehicle speed, peak torque, wheel speed and others, the Trinity is able to accurately compute quarter mile, 1/8 mile or 0-60 and 0-100 time trials. Keep in mind that these numbers may or may not be accurate depending on variables, but they sure are fun to see! The Trinity’s virtual tree allows users to choose to either monitor their reaction time (like the real world) or have the tree start when they press the gas from a stop. There are advantages to both! If you are using reaction time, you will gain experience for the track when launching off the line while the motion start will show you the time less human error. It’s your choice as to which you prefer!
Trinity can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year reading/clearing your own computer codes rather than paying a dealer to do the same. Its as easy as a few simple steps. The DiabloSport Trinity’s diagnostic code reader function can be used on multiple Vehicles at any given time.
Give us a call at 714-848-2170 M-F from 8-5 PST – We will answer your questions regarding the Trinity Dash Monitor. Ask about Free Shipping!
Live locally? Feel free to stop by our location and meet us! OC DIESEL, INC. is located at 17242 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Suites A and B. In addition to carrying Trinity Dash Monitor, we have a full service shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who are ready to squash any Diesel Repair issues.